Our world is full of unusual things, and though there are many sources of information, there are still some things that can impress us. For example, many people don’t know how ghosts in the world of plants look, how to move and take your home with you, or what a gem that pretends to be a berry looks like. Don’t believe us? Read the article to test your knowledge!
Latest Trending is always excited to share our incredible Internet findings with you. Take a peek!
15. Here’s an albino turtle whose heart is located not inside but outside its chest.
View this post on Instagram
Hope’s story has been circulating again, I’ve been getting so many messages from people who are creating Instagram accounts only to follow her journey. That’s pretty awesome! So it’s time for an update I think. I’ve been pretty mia lately, overly stressed with my job and all the financial responsibilities that come with life that the paychecks don’t cover. I’ve been losing track of the most important thing & that’s you guys. A powerhouse of love and support that I’m so beyond blessed to have in my life. Hope is doing great! Up until a month ago I was using feeding tongs to feed her one pellet at a time. She would get so enthusiastically excited that she would be too active to even accurately bite the pellet from the tongs so I’ve started to feed her in the tank & she is amazing at finding food on her own now! She also eats in the container now!!! She used to get so confused that she had no idea I was putting her in there to eat. She would just look for a way out, but not anymore. As for her heart, I definitely feel like the covering is getting thicker from the look of it, it’s a lot more white than it’s ever been and the lungs are so pronounced! She’s inspired me again and again and I’m so lucky to have her in my life and so lucky to have people like you to share her with #SpreadHope #PositiveVibesOnly #Love ❤️
14. Wolf eels eat red sea urchins, so their teeth start resembling rose quartz.
13. The tallest bodybuilder, Oliver Richards, at McDonald’s in the Philippines
12. This is a ghost plant that doesn’t need sunlight and gets energy from flora which it’s growing on. In return, the plant produces and nourishes the one it’s growing on with nutrients.
11. The way Malaysians move their homes:
10. Purple Grape Agate that looks like berries
9. This motorcycle cover is totally confusing for the eyes and is the perfect protection against theft.
8. This system helps native fish pass over dams in seconds rather than a day.
This system helps native fish pass over dams in seconds rather than day pic.twitter.com/aAmhHArjPg
— Dr. Kash Sirinanda (@kashthefuturist) August 8, 2019
7. The world’s first holographic display can make photos “come to life” and also helps us study 3D models in detail.
View this post on Instagram
IT’S HERE AND IT’S LAUNCHING TODAY! The Looking Glass – a universal holographic display for 3D creators. There are many things you can do with your Looking Glass, this being one of them. Take this incredible volumetric scan by 4DViews’ volumetric capture technology. ENTER THE THIRD DIMENSION ✨ LOOK.GLASS/KICKSTARTER
6. A gorilla made from nails
5. The Scream mask on the wings of a butterfly in India
4. An X-ray depicting 6 toes
3. Popcorn popped on the cob
2. The way hair looks right after a highlighting cap is removed
1. Some shrimp glow because they’ve eaten bioluminescent plankton.